Personal Protective Equipment
At TETON Sports, our followers and customers have always been the most important thing to us. As a member of the TETON Sports family, your well-being matters to us, especially as we all face challenges brought on by the COVID-19 virus. We know a lot of you may be stocking up on emergency preparedness and outdoor items and that you rely on TETON Sports more than ever at a time like this. Since our inception in 2005, TETON Sports has embraced remote work, so our staff is already ready and able to serve you without much transition. Also, because we do not have a physical store, we remain committed to providing our customers with online solutions and fulfilling your purchases quickly and safely during this time. Our supply chain is strong, and we have most products available. We have also created special programs to assist first responders with temporary shelter and supplies. Finally, we would also like to echo others and urge our followers to be kind and compassionate to those in their individual communities as we work together to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone.
If you are a first responder, TETON Sports has recently put in place a special discount to be used by first responders helping to address COVID-19. If you are on the front lines of addressing this pandemic, please reach out to our product support team directly and inquire about the discount code to use.
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, TETON Sports would like to remind our customers of a few ways to stay safe and continue to live life confidently.
- First and foremost, we want you to know that we are not panicked and are confidently moving forward with daily operations to better serve you and your families.
- We have planned for and taken precautions to keep all of our employees, partners and customers as safe as possible.
- Our products continue to be manufactured in safe, sanitary and trustworthy facilities.
- The majority of our employees work remotely on a regular basis so we are very prepared to adapt to this kind of situation. Our employees that regularly work in the office have been instructed to work from home or spread far apart in the office over the next few weeks and take the necessary precautions.
- If you choose to enjoy the outdoors, keep your camp small and stay away from other people.
- We encourage you to follow CDC guidelines for protecting yourselves and your loved ones.
- TETON Sports is here to help you and provide you with any emergency preparedness or outdoor items you may need at this time. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly if we may be of assistance.