Meet Jon, your friendly, outdoorsy, done-it-all friend who wants to help you find the right gear to help you have the best adventure possible.
Connect with our Adventure Guide to:
- Help you understand what kind of equipment you’ll need for the adventure ahead.
- Go over detailed product specs and materials to make sure you get the right gear for the upcoming conditions.
- Get to know you and your unique needs to find the perfect gear for you.
- Check in with you to see how everything went—and, of course, help answer any questions about your next adventure!
So whether you need the right pack for your first solo backpacking trek or just a comfy cot for your weekend camping trip, our Adventure Guide will be there to answer any and all questions you might have.
- Former professional guide with over 14 years of experience in the outdoors.
- An expert in hiking, camping, mountaineering, climbing, trail running, gravel cycling, and anything fun you do outside.
- Hobby rancher with a few cows and horses.
It’s safe to say Jon likes to be outside. He’s probably more comfortable on a cliffside than most people are on their couches, and with all that knowledge, you can bet he’s picked up a trick or two. Our Adventure Guides like Jon know every trailhead, every peak, and every secret camping spot from Olympic Peninsula to the Florida Everglades. And more importantly, they know exactly what to bring to those places.
How to Connect with Jon
Shoot Jon an email through the form below with any questions you may have about your next trip, or schedule a time to chat with him via his Calendly link. If neither of those things work, try yodeling from your local mountaintop. That usually gets his attention.