3-Liter Hydration Bladder 2021
Save BIG with this limited time gear deal (while stock lasts!)
More details about the 3-Liter Hydration Bladder 2021:
|Dimensions (in use):||14.5" x 8" x 1"|
|Pack Weight:||0.4 lbs.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within 1 business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Express shipping is available via FedEx. Rates are calculated by package weight and destination. These options and their rates will be available during checkout.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- JSJohn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 13, 2023Looks just like the picture.
Haven't used it yet, but it looks OK. Mostly got this one so I could access the fold over top when full to UV purify a full 3L at once.
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 10, 2023Great 3-Liter Hydration Bladder
This makes for a great 3-liter hydration bladder no matter the pack you have. Pure Teton Quality!
- TSTrevor S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsDec 17, 2022Decent
A good bladder but took a while for the taste of plastic to go away; even tried freezing it with lemon juice inside and still not entirely gone. Also, prefer the snap function of my other Teton bladder from hose to bladder, this one is threaded, a bit trickier to maneuver, especially when full as it drains (no valve/flap to stop it).
- CSCharles S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 17, 2022Water
Works like it should
- GHGlenda H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 16, 2022Very Nice!
Perfect for hiking.
- RSRami S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsDec 3, 2022Not very good
Smells and the flow rate is poor but will do the job of preventing dehydration.
- ARAlberto R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 10, 2022Its works great!
Love it, works as expected.
- RRobinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOct 22, 2022Worked like a charm! 1st time using the Teton Bladder
Today was the first time I used the Teton 3L Bladder on a hike and I couldn't be happier! It performed well with no leaks or issues. I couldn't figure out how to get the water out of the valve until I watched a video on YouTube. I'm going to get one for my hubby for a stocking stuffer. Great price and great quality! Thanks Teton!
- KLKeegan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOct 17, 2022Great
Fits perfectly in my backpack
- WSWill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 30, 2022Works Great.
Seems to work great...