Fahrenheit XXL 20ºF Sleeping Bag
Holiday Deals for Happy Campers! Save up to 30% on select weekly deals. Wrap up their next adventure with TETON.
When you need a good night’s sleep wherever you are camping, choose the TETON Sports Fahrenheit Sleeping Bag. You’ll be warm, comfortable, and have some room to move — comes in two size options and three different temperature ratings. The Fahrenheit is a three-season sleeping bag that’s built to last a lifetime. It’s filled with our SuperLoft Elite fill to keep you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your head off the ground. Full-width baffles and full-length shoulder and zipper draft tubes keep the warm air from escaping. Dual-layer offset stitching eliminates cold spots.
More details about the Fahrenheit XXL 20ºF Sleeping Bag:
|Material Overview:||Polyester Taffeta, Cotton Flannel, and SuperLoft Elite Single Channel Hollow Fiber|
|Shell Material:||Polyester Taffeta|
|Liner Material:||Cotton Flannel|
|Fill Material:||SuperLoft Elite Single Channel Hollow Fiber|
|Dimensions (in use):||90" x 39"|
|Dimensions (stored or packed):||18" x 12.5" x 12.5"|
|Pack Weight:||6.5 lbs.|
|Storage Method:||Compression Sack|
|Temperature Rating:||20F / -7C|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|For California Residents:||Prop 65 Warning|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within a business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- CWCindi W.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 27, 2022Perfect for my son's needs!
I got this for my son to go hunting with his Dad. He got back 2 days ago and when I asked how his sleeping bag worked...He beamed with joy! He loved it and was super happy he stayed warm as it was in the single digits to the teens at night. He slid off his pad a few times but did not seems to mind as the bag was cushioned enough, it did not wake him up. Overall, he is super happy and looks forward to his next opportunity to use it! Thanks Teton!
- VKVirginia K.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL 0ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 20, 2022Excellent Quality
Excellent warmth and long enough for 6’6” man. Super comfortable.
- *H**** h.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 19, 2022Nice bag
I have not used it yet but it looks well made and quality is there
- EKEdward K.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 13, 2022solid gear
- TCThomson C.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 2, 2022Super nice sleeping bag
This sleeping bag has kept me warm and cozy in my van in temperatures down to 19 degrees Fahrenheit. Time will tell if it continues to perform in subzero temperatures this winter, but I expect it will do just fine. The xxl size great too. There is plenty of space to have a blanket, a second sleeping bag, or even a cuddle buddy.
- TJTom j.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsOct 21, 2022Great sleeping bag
The quality of the Fahrenheit -25 degree sleeping bag is great. The is not a backpack sleeping bag, it is 10.5 lbs, but I bought it for winter camping. It will keep you warm in 10 degrees, maybe too warm, with a light base layer and good pad. It is comfortable. Zippers are not YKK but are still quality. For the price and quality it is worth it. Next, I will be looking for a backpack sleeping bag, a backpack and a backpack tent.
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL 0ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsOct 10, 2022Awesome Bag
I have used once already on a scouting campout and it was warm and comfortable.
- NFNancy F.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsSep 20, 2022Nancy J. Frederick
It was roomy and comfortable, but most of all I loved the warmth, especially the draw string hood. If your head gets cold and damp at night while sleeping you usually wake with a headache or worse, a cold. I slept so good, until a porcupine woke me up.
- BGBrad G.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL -25ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsAug 27, 2022Great bag
Super thick and warm. This is going to be my all year car camping bag. Even in warm weather it will still be great to sleep on top of with a sheet or blanket. Inside is really soft and the zippers are nice. I didn’t have any problems getting it back in the stuff sack. Very happy with it so far.
- JEJean E.Verified BuyerReviewingFahrenheit XXL 20ºF Sleeping BagI recommend this productRated 5 starsAug 9, 2022Fahrenheit XXL 20 F Sleeping Bag
We ❤️ 😍 💖 our new sleeping bags. We put them on top of our king size bed and sleep with them EVERY NIGHT!!!