Here’s what we’ve heard: It’s the perfect size, you can quickly bungee a helmet or coat to the back, and it carries enough water for a full day of adventure. TETON has taken its original (and extremely popular) hydration pack and made it even better. With two sizes, you can find the ideal pack to meet the demands of your next adventures, whether that’s a day hike, festival, or really long walk. Bonus: The color choices are dreamy.
Rugged and Ready: Built with TETON innovation, this outdoor favorite is made with durable ripstop construction for lasting function.
It's actually ambidextrous: No more being forced to reach across to your other shoulder because the Oasis features hydration ports on both the left and right sides.
Simplicity and Ease: The front-zip pockets offer easy access for grab-and-go while you’re out and about.
Ample Capacity: We weren’t kidding. You can go all day with this TETON hydration pack thanks to its 2L bladder (and two bottle-holder side pockets in case you're really working hard).
Lifetime Warranty: Take comfort in TETON’s lifetime warranty. Our amazing customer service team is also here if you have questions or concerns.
More details about the Oasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L Bladder:
|Material Overview:||210D 2mm Polyester Honeycomb Ripstop|
|Shell Material:||210D 2mm Polyester Honeycomb Ripstop|
|Dimensions (in use):||18.5" x 10" x 7"|
|Pack Weight:||2 lbs|
|Backpack Volume:||18 liters|
|Suggested Trip Length:||1-5 hours|
|Hydration Capacity:||2 liters|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment?:||No|
|Waist Belt Size Range:||<= 60"|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within 1 business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Express shipping is available via FedEx. Rates are calculated by package weight and destination. These options and their rates will be available during checkout.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- KRKelsey R.Verified ReviewerReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 17, 2023Awesome pack
Perfect size pack for our day trip. Very durable. Definitely recommend this item.
- KDKayla D.ReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFeb 10, 2023Perfect bag!
I got this bag as a Christmas present and I can't wait to use it this summer. It's got amazing features Including a built in whistle (genius design!) The rain fly will be very handy, and the ample room allows for enough packing for not only a day trip but Longer trips as well. Also the purple color is BEAUTIFUL!
- CMCody m.ReviewingOasis 22L Hydration Pack with 3L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFeb 3, 2023Best backpack I've owned
I originally purchased this backpack for a trip to Disneyland back in September of 2022 and it didn't disappoint. Now I use it as my edc and day hiking pack and it's fantastic. There's ample room for almost anything you would normally need to carry on a daily basis. I'll add some photos so you can get an idea of what can fit inside.
- SMS. M.Verified ReviewerReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 27, 2022🎄 hiking dreaming
Christmas 2021, I bought both my kids this backpack as a daypack for their BSA adventures. They have loved the size and durability. The built in rain cover has been awesome. They even took their packs to Disney this past summer. Perfect size for water bottle, raincoat, snacks and souvenirs without getting to heavy or cumbersome. The rain fly was perfect on the water rides. Both kids took them to camp and love how they can keep their gear organized.
When my daypack started falling apart and I needed to replace it, Teton was the only brand that had the features and quality that I wanted for a reasonable price. My family got me one for Christmas! I cannot wait to put it to use.
- CCourtneyVerified ReviewerReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 26, 2022Oasis18L
This is perfect! Many different pockets, great colors choices. Perfect for a day trip, long bike ride, etc. I just got this for Christmas so I am beyond excited to use it! If you need a sign to buy this, here it is!
- LALisa Abelar (mom of @.Verified BuyerReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 25, 2022One for the whole family
We just watched each of our five kids open their own for Christmas, upgrading their gear thanks to a Teton holiday sale...and everyone is so pumped. We've owned Teton daypacks for years, and just now decided to take the plunge and give the kids a little more structure, more pockets and more usable straps. The bags they had before these worked, but was a stuff-all. So the zippers and pouches that we love on these bags are perfect for them. And, they're excited to each have their own rain cover.
- DDaysOfNoahVerified ReviewerReviewingOasis 22L Hydration Pack with 3L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 18, 2022Perfect Hawaii pack - get the 22L not 18L
Teton Oasis 22 vs 18 ... get the 22! They are almost the same size, but the 22 is a bit wider and has a more useful storage profile. You can't tell the difference between the packs when wearing them, except at the 22 really does fit more. Also, the 22 comes with a 3 gallon water bladder instead of 2 gallon.
Background: I own expensive packs from Osprey, The North Face, Camelback, Gregory, etc.
Oasis Teton is the best value price pack I own, for the money. For $60 you have features that are very comparable to $150+ pack, with a very high quality, construction and tremendous thought put into usability and comfort. Add US based awesome customer service = no brainer
- Comfort back & shoulder padding. Allows ventilation, sweat, breathability.
- removable rainfly cover included. This means that if you end up in a heavy rainstorm, you can keep your pack completely dry!
- Pack is already water resistant
- excellent US based customer service. I called to find out. Answer on a few rings, ready to do whatever is needed to maintain your satisfaction.
- well thought out compartments
- water compartment/laptop compartment
- includes 3 gallon water bladder (untested by me)
- Quality/reinforced construction - this pack easily withstood wear and tear on wet, muddy adventures with sharp rocks. In comparison, no namebrand Costco backpacks have torn under similar circumstances, but the material of this pack was significantly better. No tears and any dirt wiped up very easily.
- AAarikaReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 28, 2022Great Daypack!
I originally purchased this pack specifically for short trail walking/hiking with my family. I now use as my daily carry for our families necessities. This pack is vibrant (purple), well made and has plenty of space for day to day use or short trail hikes. I will be purchasing another for my boyfriend as he wants one after seeing mine. You will not be disappointed. myoasis10
- CCrissVerified BuyerReviewingOasis 22L Hydration Pack with 3L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOct 28, 2022Perfect Daypack
This is the perfect pack for day use. I used to have the 18L version and after a few years of over packing it repeatedly I blew out the main zipper, OOPS. I was so excited to find it in the 22L size. I use it mostly as my climbing gym pack and it fits everything I need without over packing it this time. I love the multitude of pockets to keep my stuff organized and at my chalky fingertips. I also use it on my sportbike. It is the perfect size, it's not big and bulky so it causes no wind drag and when it's not full it compresses down very nicely. I hope to not blow out the zipper on this one but if I do, I will be buying another one because I love ALL the features.
- DWdonnalee w.Verified ReviewerReviewingOasis 18L Hydration Pack with 2L BladderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsOct 10, 2022New favorite!!!
Se rugged & vesatile & comfy~ the first small pack i have owned that has such significant padding vertically on both sides along my back~rainfly & submersion drain drip hole also a plus~cost is more than reasonable! also the perfect size roomy personal item with easy access compartments to slide under the airplain seat as i flew from Maine to Texas to explore Big Bend NP~ code: myoasis10