The best backpack makes all the difference. At a surprisingly great price, TETON’s Scout Backpacks are ideal for adventurers looking for comfort in the great outdoors. This popular 3/4 frame pack has been updated with sought-after colors and new features, raising its fit and finish to an even higher level. The 45L high-quality pack is excellent for lighter loads, while the 55L and 65L give you the same quality, but with room for the (collapsible) kitchen sink.
More details about the Scout 65L Backpack:
|Material Overview:||600D Polyester Diamond Ripstop|
|Shell Material:||600D Polyester Diamond Ripstop|
|Dimensions (in use):||32" x 18" x 12"|
|Pack Weight:||4.6 lbs.|
|Backpack Volume:||65 liters|
|Suggested Trip Length:||3-5 days|
|Hydration Capacity:||3 liters|
|Backpack Frame Type:||Internal Frame|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment?:||Yes|
|Torso Length:||15" - 19.5"|
|Waist Belt Size Range:||26" - 60"|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within 1 business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Express shipping is available via FedEx. Rates are calculated by package weight and destination. These options and their rates will be available during checkout.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- STSteven T.Verified ReviewerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 3, 2023First bag
Just tried out the scout 55L bag and I’m glad it was my choice for my first bag. Did a bunch of reading before buying and it held to the standards/opinions of others. Very comfortable to carry and a great amount of room to hold things. Would recommend to anyone just starting to backpack. Best budget bag.
- SHSherman H.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 23, 2023Perfect for my height and weight and ideal for short backpacking trips at least
I have not used my pack yet but I have tried it on and love how it fits me. I am 6ft 2in athletic build and the way the pack fits to my torso is going to be quite comfortable. I like the simple design, and this is probably one of the best packs for the money. I’m grateful for Teton Sports products and plan on getting more from the site. I’m in Florida and it’s summer so it will be a couple months before I begin my adventures Scoutfan10
- JKJordan k.ReviewingScout 45L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 29, 2022Best value on the market period.
At 5'10 160lbs I have carried my Teton 55l pack weighing in at 45lbs well over 1000 miles across this beautiful country. As an avid outdoorsman and gear enthusiast. I could not be more impressed. This pack easily compares and even surpasses many packs well beyond this price range.
- JJimmyVerified ReviewerReviewingScout 65L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 8, 2022Tons of space!
Construction solid, I have the 65L and am very happy I went with this size. I pack for me and the kids with this one pack for the weekend. Plans to use this for hiking and with the padded hip support and adjustable shoulder strap height makes this ideal on the trails.
- RCRobin C.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 14, 2022Perfect for a weekend trip!
Bought each of my sons (12 & 14 years old) a 55L pack to take on their first backpacking trip with the Boy Scouts. This backpack was the perfect size for all of their gear, and the various pockets kept them well-organized. It is especially convenient having the separate bottom area for a sleeping bag - easier to organize and access the rest of the gear in the main area. Plus, all of the straps on the outside are perfect for quick access to a jacket or other gear. I am now planning on buying myself a 65L one. A great overall pack!
- JWJack W.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 7, 2022Bushwacking with a 55L in Tennessee
I was so impressed with the Teton Summit 1500 that I decided to pill the trigger on ac55L and it’s great for extended day hikes in Tennessee. I’m 6’6” 245lb and it is very adjustable to fit my body. Most pack loads have been 30-40lb range and there is no sagging like its overloaded. Of course the volume makes it easy to store rain or jackets once the Tennessee sun comes up on cool mornings and *** hits those brights! Could use dry tooling straps on it like my 1500 but I can lash them in other places. Very well made pack and is a bargain for the money. Keep up the good work Teton.
- WLWeldon L Thomas J.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 65L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 26, 20235 star from me
Just what the trail ordered. Sturdy, well made and light.
- LBLeroy Brunner I.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 4, 2023Excellent Value
The Scout 55L is an excellent value considering how well it's designed and built. This my second Teton backpack. I've been very happy with both purchases
- LELisa E.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 65L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 25, 2023Roomy and easy to carry
I liked my first venture out with my backpack. It held a lot of equipment and was easy to carry. All the pockets came in handy.
- MOMaria Ochoa A.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 45L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 14, 2023Seems great
Haven’t taken it on a hike but love the adjustable back especially being on the smaller side (5’1” and 125lb)