The best backpack makes all the difference. At a surprisingly great price, TETON’s Scout Backpacks are ideal for adventurers looking for comfort in the great outdoors. This popular 3/4 frame pack has been updated with sought-after colors and new features, raising its fit and finish to an even higher level. The 45L high-quality pack is excellent for lighter loads, while the 55L and 65L give you the same quality, but with room for the (collapsible) kitchen sink.
More details about the Scout 65L Backpack:
|Material Overview:||600D Polyester Diamond Ripstop|
|Shell Material:||600D Polyester Diamond Ripstop|
|Dimensions (in use):||32" x 18" x 12"|
|Pack Weight:||4.6 lbs.|
|Backpack Volume:||65 liters|
|Suggested Trip Length:||3-5 days|
|Hydration Capacity:||3 liters|
|Backpack Frame Type:||Internal Frame|
|Sleeping Bag Compartment?:||Yes|
|Torso Length:||15" - 19.5"|
|Waist Belt Size Range:||26" - 60"|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within a business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- RCRobin C.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 14, 2022Perfect for a weekend trip!
Bought each of my sons (12 & 14 years old) a 55L pack to take on their first backpacking trip with the Boy Scouts. This backpack was the perfect size for all of their gear, and the various pockets kept them well-organized. It is especially convenient having the separate bottom area for a sleeping bag - easier to organize and access the rest of the gear in the main area. Plus, all of the straps on the outside are perfect for quick access to a jacket or other gear. I am now planning on buying myself a 65L one. A great overall pack!
- JWJack W.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsNov 7, 2022Bushwacking with a 55L in Tennessee
I was so impressed with the Teton Summit 1500 that I decided to pill the trigger on ac55L and it’s great for extended day hikes in Tennessee. I’m 6’6” 245lb and it is very adjustable to fit my body. Most pack loads have been 30-40lb range and there is no sagging like its overloaded. Of course the volume makes it easy to store rain or jackets once the Tennessee sun comes up on cool mornings and *** hits those brights! Could use dry tooling straps on it like my 1500 but I can lash them in other places. Very well made pack and is a bargain for the money. Keep up the good work Teton.
- MFMichael F.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 45L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsOct 23, 2022Very well made and comfortable
We live in Western Wyoming so the pack gets used in the Tetons and I am a hiking fanatic with many years of experience and I love this pack. The construction and design is why I bought it and I really like how you can adjust the torso length very quickly and easily. My wife also uses a Teton Sports pack and we are very happy with them.
- KLKeegan L.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsOct 17, 2022Great
- OGOlivia G.Verified ReviewerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsOct 1, 2022Scout 55L Backpack
Great bag for our trip. Enough pockets for all we needed. Great material and easy to carry. Scoutfan10
- RCRoger C.Verified ReviewerReviewingScout 55L BackpackI recommend this productRated 4 starsSep 2, 2022Great beginner pack
It costs the same as a Walmart backpack and is way better
- AOArlene O.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 65L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsJul 17, 2022Sturdy and Big
I brought this bag for my backpacking trip through Europe and I love this bag. Here's why 1) I like that I can adjust the backpack to my height. 2) it's very durable and sturdy 3) there are a ton of pockets and straps to put your things 4) it's huge!! This bag is almost as big as me (I'm 5ft)
- JJohnVerified ReviewerReviewingScout 45L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsJul 14, 2022Teton backpack
Received it today and was very impressed with the quality and size of the backpack. I also have a teton sleeping bag that is also very impressive. I love this bag
- JOJames O.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 45L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsMay 15, 20225 Stars
Great backpack and super adjustable! Love it! scoutfan10
- HLHunter L.Verified BuyerReviewingScout 45L BackpackI recommend this productRated 5 starsMay 9, 20225 Stars
My scout 55l pack is amazing! It fits everything I need to be out in the backcountry while keeping me comfy during the trek!