TETON Sports welcomes relationships with retailers. Our brand is strong in the camping, hiking, and hunting segments, and it sells well in digital and physical stores in those categories.
Our gear is for people who love the outdoors, but who can’t blow their whole household budget on high-end gear. They want neat stuff that works reliably, looks cool, and has some innovative features, but that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg. TETON products are typically over-built for their price and carry a lifetime warranty.
We’re Easy To Work With
- Our products are well-designed, durable, and cost-effective.
- We directly support your customers, supplying free replacement parts or warranty service without logistical hassle to you.
- We offer you several buying options, including direct container import for higher volume or international orders and service out of our U.S. warehouse for smaller orders.
- We provide turnkey video, photo, and copy to support your marketing efforts, and we are open to cooperative marketing initiatives.
- We have a fourteen-year history of sound management. We pay our bills on time, we have low overhead, and we do not finance growth with debt. We are innovative with our products, but not with our bank accounts. If you’re in the neighborhood, come visit our Salt Lake City, Utah, office, showroom, and warehouse.
- Our proven supply chain relationships allow us to design and produce custom solutions for retail partners, including white label and private label. We introduce retailers and factories to each other. We fly in factory owners and managers to meet face-to-face with the people who sell the products they build. Most other brands succeed by keeping the players separated, believing they must control access or risk getting ejected from the deal. We believe that kind of power play is a bad foundation for business. Our job is to provide value to both factory and store, and we work hard to make sure we always do just that. We’ve learned our partners will gladly pay a little for communication, coordination, design, supervision, quality control, product support and the many other tasks that go into getting the right stuff on the virtual or physical shelves.
- We bend over backwards to make things easier for a retail partner. Be it exclusives, private labels, input into product design, or customized ordering policies, we understand that sometimes you need things done a certain way. We won’t agree to things that would hurt ourselves, other partners, or the many campers who depend on us, but outside of that, we’ll do almost anything you need.
- We make decisions based on values rather than the expediency of the moment, so we won’t go off the deep end when problems come up. We’ll sit down with you and make a plan to work through the hard times together. We are not in this for the short haul, and money is not the only thing that matters to us. Check out our values here.
If you want a partner like TETON Sports, contact us and let’s get the ball rolling.
If you’re not a retailer but you want to buy in bulk for your agency or organization, contact us. We offer volume pricing for government, non-profit, disaster relief, and other humanitarian causes.