Shipping & Returns
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
If you need expedited shipping, please reach out to our product support team at [email protected] or via chat.
At this time, TETON can ship within the United States and Canada (custom and duty fees are the responsibility of the customer). Unfortunately, TETON Sports cannot ship products anywhere else internationally due to high shipping costs and the likelihood that your gear will arrive damaged (due to improper handling).
PLEASE NOTE: All sales on closeout items are final and no refunds or returns will be accepted on closeout items. All sales on individual parts for gear or replacement parts are also final.
When processing and accepting a return at TETON Sports, the following policy will apply.
1. In most cases, TETON Sports will send a pre-paid shipping label to the customer. For bulk orders and/or large products, a shipping fee may apply.
2. If a product is returned within 0-60 days of the original purchase, the customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
3. TETON Sports will not refund the cost of the original shipping fee paid when the product was ordered and shipped.
4. If a product is returned after 60 days, we will not accept the product or process a refund at all.
5. Products must be in resalable condition to be accepted for return, including tags attached and or box(es) with product repacked. Camping and hiking gear are considered personal items, like clothes and bedding. So, used products are not returnable for reasons including cleanliness and hygiene.
6. TETON can only accept returns that have been purchased through our own site. Returns purchased on other sites or at other locations need to be returned to the retailer (Amazon, Amazon Canada, Moosejaw, Sportsman’s Warehouse, or Walmart). Please follow the specific retailer’s returns procedure that you purchased your product from.
For return qualifications, see this FAQ.
Contact Product Support
You can contact our product support team directly by email or phone.