The Cotton Mammoth Sleeping Bag Liner is constructed of a durable, brushed cotton fabric and the design minimizes twisting during the night. Top sides open 24″ and fold down for easy entrance and exit. Safety velcro tabs close the openings to keep out drafts. Square pillow hood and reinforced seams. Use liner with any Mammoth sleeping bag to improve warmth by about 10 degrees or by itself as a warm-weather bag or travel sheet. Machine washable and dryable. Includes stuff sack with drawstring, barrel-lock, and handle.
More details about the Mammoth Double Sleeping Bag Liner in Cotton:
|Shell Material:||Cotton Flannel|
|Dimensions (in use):||91" x 58"|
|Pack Weight:||1.5 lbs.|
|Storage Method:||Stuff Sack|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|For California Residents:||Prop 65 Warning|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within 1 business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Express shipping is available via FedEx. Rates are calculated by package weight and destination. These options and their rates will be available during checkout.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- LJLynn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 18, 2023Great liner
Cotton is breathable and easy to machine wash. Keeps the sleeping bag clean from body, odors, sweat and exfoliating skin.
- SOSara O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsJan 16, 2023Love the sheets just wish they were bigger
Sheets are soft until you get sand on them and then they feel like sand paper; hazards of beach camping 😳
We use two xl 30” therm-a-rest pads and the sheet doesn’t span the 60” so it’s made it hard for us to sleep inside the bag.
- MHMelissa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJan 13, 2023Love this cotton liner—- super soft and cozy!
High quality and reasonably priced—— love the cotton!
- RARick A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsDec 17, 2022Par Excellence
I sleep snuggled inside it to keep warm every cold (feet) night
- KSKeith S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 24, 2022comfy
Great solution to campers' feet
- SPShianne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAug 16, 2022Perfect for the mammoth sleeping bag
I used this with the mammoth sleeping bag and it was perfect. It makes it so much easier to clean the camping gear and keeps the inside of our huge sleeping bag nice & clean 🙌🏽
- AKAmy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 15, 20215 Stars
We are extremely happy with our double mammoth 0' bag. It's so lofty and warm and it fits perfectly in our rtt.
- AAlessandraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApr 7, 20215 Stars
I bought this to go inside our double wide sleeping bag. It is really cozy and so nice to not have to wash my sleeping bag every time. And important to me, Teton has outstanding customer service. They stand by their products and care about their customers.
- GLGary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsJan 17, 20214 Stars
When will this product be available? We love our new mammoth bag and can't wait to use it. Having the liner makes sense to me, I hope you make them available soon.