When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. Orders typically take 3-5 business days to arrive.
Expedited shipping options are available via FedEx for areas within the contiguous United States. Rates are based on product weight vs. destination.
Please note: Orders for in-stock items that have successfully processed and passed our payment security processes before 12 PM Mountain Time are shipped same day. Orders processed after this cut off will ship the following business day.
At this time, TETON can only ship within the United States. Unfortunately, TETON Sports cannot ship products anywhere else internationally due to high shipping costs and the likelihood that your gear will arrive damaged (due to improper handling). Please check other retailers of TETON Sports gear such as Amazon, Amazon Canada, Amazon Australia, etc.
Return Policy and Process
Did you not believe us when we told you how massive the Mammoth is? Did you mis-measure your torso? Did your partner tell you that you don't need another tent and now you have to send it back? (Even though we both know you do; it’s totally different than all your other tents.)
We know online shopping sometimes means returns, and we try to make it as easy as possible to return and exchange your gear. If you can answer "yes" to all three of the following questions, we'll get the ball rolling. If not, we'll let you know what your next steps are. Let’s run through the checklist:
- Yes: Proceed to question 2.
- No, it was purchased elsewhere. Unfortunately, if you purchased your gear from another retailer such as Amazon or Sportsman’s Warehouse, we do not have access to your order. Please refer to the retailer from whom you purchased your gear for their return policy.
- No, it was purchased more than 60 days ago. If it is past the 60-day return period, your item is not eligible for a return.
- Yes: Proceed to question 3.
- No: We're sorry; we can only accept returns for products that can be resold. If you have used it or taken the tags off, please donate it and contact our Customer Experience team to see if we can help with a store credit. If your gear is malfunctioning, please contact our Customer Experience team to process a warranty.
- Yes: Proceed to the end.
- No: All sales on closeout items are final and no refunds or returns will be accepted. All sales on individual parts for gear or replacement parts are also final.
If you made it all the way through the checklist, you have three options for your return resolution:
- Store credit for the full cost paid for the item and relevant shipping fees
- An even exchange worth the full cost paid for the item and relevant shipping fees
- A refund to the original method of payment for the full cost paid for the item
Shoot our Customer Experience team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below so that we can begin processing your return or exchange.