TETON Sports Stands Behind Everything We Make
Our warranty is unique within the industry, because we understand how valuable your time is and what a hassle shipping a defective product back to the manufacturer can be. We believe in fixing stuff when it breaks and saving our landfills and Earth from broken gear when it can just be fixed. If your gear breaks, we will work with you to find the best solution to your problem. We will either send you the right replacement part to repair your gear and get it back in tip top shape. Or, we will simply send you a replacement product for your gear (a new zipper, buckle, tent stake, etc.). Either way, we’ve got you covered!
TETON Sports Lifetime Warranty
TETON Sports strives to manufacture the best possible products for our customers. Our lifetime warranty covers products against defects in materials or workmanship, no matter where you purchased your TETON Sports product.* This warranty is cheerfully extended to the original owner only and excludes normal wear and tear (e.g., zippers that wear out after extended use) or misuse. Please follow care instructions. If, after inspection of photos you send, a product is determined by us to be defective in workmanship or materials, we will repair or replace it at our option, at no cost to you (the original owner). Contact our product support team for assistance in processing a warranty claim. Shipping fees may apply. For international warranty claims (outside the United States), shipping and duty fees are the responsibility of the customer.
*Please note that if you have purchased a used TETON Sports product from a retailer like Amazon or eBay, the lifetime warranty will not apply. Our lifetime warranty only applies to the original owner of the product.
TETON Sports Warranty – Hydration Bladders
If you buy a TETON Sports hydration backpack, our lifetime warranty covers your backpack against defects in materials or workmanship for as long as you own it, per the warranty details in the paragraph above. The water reservoir, bite valve and drink tube are covered against defects in materials or workmanship for a one-year period after purchase. Please care for your hydration bladder properly per the instructions we provide. These things need love to keep performing for you.
Returns Policy and Process
When processing and accepting a return at TETON Sports, the following policy will apply.
1. In most cases, TETON Sports will send a pre-paid shipping label to the customer. For bulk orders and/or large products, a shipping fee may apply.
2. If a product is returned within 30 days of the original purchase, the customer may be charged a 20% restocking fee. Products are returned for different reasons. Depending on the size of the product or the nature of the return, TETON may charge a restocking fee at our discretion.
3. If a product is returned within 60-90 days, the customer will automatically be charged a 20% restocking fee.
4. If a product is returned after 90 days, we will not accept the product or process a refund at all.
5. Products must be in resalable condition to be accepted for return, including tags attached and or box(es) with product repacked. Camping and hiking gear are considered personal items, like clothes and bedding. So, used products are not returnable for reasons including cleanliness and hygiene.
6. TETON can only accept returns that have been purchased through our own site. Returns purchased on other sites or at other locations need to be returned to the retailer (Amazon, Amazon Canada, Moosejaw, Sportsman’s Warehouse, or Walmart). Please follow the specific retailer’s returns procedure that you purchased your product from.
Contact Product Support
You can contact our product support team directly by email, phone or the form below.