When you need a great sleeping bag to come back to after a long day on the trail, choose TETON Sports' Celsius Regular Sleeping Bag. This cozy 0-degree sleeping bag was built to last a lifetime.
It’s filled with innovative fiber fill that keeps you warm and is rated to below freezing temperatures. The mummy-style hood can cinch in around your head for additional warmth and keeps your pillow clean. Its durable shell will stand up to years of rigorous adventuring. It’s a warm, comfortable sleeping bag that’s soft to the touch, but don’t take our word for it—read the reviews! The Celsius is keeping thousands of car campers happy in The Great Outdoors.
More details about the Celsius 0˚F Sleeping Bag:
|Material Overview:||Polyester Taffeta, Polyester Flannel, and SuperLoft Elite Single Channel Hollow Fiber|
|Zipper Type:||Standard two-way one-sided zipper|
|Shell Material:||Polyester Taffeta|
|Liner Material:||Polyester Flannel|
|Fill Material:||SuperLoft Elite Single Channel Hollow Fiber|
|Dimensions (in use):||80" x 33"|
|Dimensions (stored or packed):||15" x 10" x 10"|
|Pack Weight:||5 lbs.|
|Storage Method:||Compression Sack|
|Temperature Rating:||0F / -18C|
|A Note About Temperature Ratings:||Most of our sleeping bags list an extreme rating. Because of this, it’s important to consider your sleeping preferences when selecting a bag. If you like things toasty, we recommend adding 20° to 30° degrees to the listed temperature rating when selecting a bag. For help selecting the perfect bag, contact us.|
|Country of Origin:||China|
|Care Instructions:||Learn how to care for a TETON sleeping bag.|
|For California Residents:||Prop 65 Warning|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within 1 business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Express shipping is available via FedEx. Rates are calculated by package weight and destination. These options and their rates will be available during checkout.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- YRYvonne R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 12, 2023Great sleeping bag
Great for the mountains
- CRCynthia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 7, 2023Teton Celsius sleeping bag
I haven't used it yet but it looks perfect. Teton has the most amazing customer service around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- MGMallory G.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 starsJun 24, 2023NOT for humidity
I just got home from a camping trip in Lassen, where I used this for the first time. My sleeping bag seemed to absorb the moisture from the air (no water was in the tent and my tent mate had no water issues at all). I woke in the morning to water beads surrounding my face every morning and if you looked closely through the shell there was water beads inside the shell throughout the whole bag, water would drip at the seams and accumulate under the bag. Inside it didn’t feel wet to the touch, but it was extremely humid and boggy, not comfortable. Even after hang drying in the sun, I still woke up with a wet bag and the blanket between the pad and sleeping bag was wet to the touch, if you looked at the bottom of the bag it was visibly wet where my body was.
I am a 36 year old, prone to cold female, 5’4” 104lbs, I am not a hot or sweaty sleeper by any means and it was chilly on our trip. it snowed the first night but was pretty dry with a few mild showers the other days. We had to pile a ton of blankets on top of both of our sleeping bags (I had the blankets on the whole time, it still somehow got wet, even UNDER the blankets which were dry) and we had a tent heater.
If you are taller than me this bag will not fit you. My feet touch the bottom of the bag. It’s comfy enough as far as material and padding goes inside, though the drawstrings are kind of weird and awkward. had I known these would be issues I would have gone another direction.
I will be camping out for a music…TETON SportsJul 5, 2023
Hi Mallory. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear you did not have positive experience with the sleeping bag. It sounds as if the condensation is permeating through the bag. Our bags are treated with water repellency which should mitigate any water from beading on the inside. The inside of the bag could become wet from the moisture released by your breath. When camping in cold temperatures, this can result in condensation on surfaces. Wearing long underwear, particularly wool, to bed, which will absorb some of that moisture, can help cut the condensation in the winter. In the summer, making sure to set up in a dry location when possible and leave all wet gear outside the tent to dry completely. We also recommend ensuring that you tent has good air flow and ventilation, which will reduce condensation.
Let us know if the issue persists after your trip and we can help.
- JRjeremy r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJun 22, 2023Review
Well made works great
- BKBeth K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJun 20, 2023Great except…
Great bag, material is just what we wanted for comfort, but 4.5 stars simply because it took two of us to FINALLY get it back in the bag and we were sweating afterwards 🤣 It’s not an ultralight bag, so I don’t see the point of a too small sack…just make a slightly bigger stuff sack with compression straps!!
- VJVivien J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsMay 30, 2023a good value, feature rich, + clarifying points
Just to clarify some things:
- Yes, if you get the left and right zip they DO ZIP TOGETHER, easily!
- I am about 5'8", pretty thick, and I'm a side/stomach sleeper. I don't think anyone more then a few inches taller than me can use this bag well, unless they are slim and sleep curled up.
- the stuff sack is tight: it's supposed to be tight! You're supposed to STUFF IT. anyway, it's a good sack
- sleeping bag is pretty warm, the materials are lightweight, so most of the weight is in insulation. It's very cozy.
- it's got a zipper baffle, shoulder baffle with drawstring, and the "hood" also with a drawstring. All very good things.
-inner material feels nice: smooth but not slick and gross.
- I wish it were a touch wider.
- I wish it unzipped flat
- I wish it had YKK zippers.
Those negatives are worth 1 star I guess. BTW if you get the orange and cyan bags, they have complimentary zipper colors: v cute.
- MKMichele K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApr 26, 2023Greatest sleeping bag ever!
Warm and comfortable
- MBMarcie B.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 starsApr 14, 2023too small for big girl
I actually like all of it but the size. As a plus size women, it did not fit me and I could not zip it up and feel comfortable in it.
So I had to buy the double for myself to give it a try
- TWTamara W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 25, 2023Sleeping bag
I am new to camping and don’t have a lot of gear. Never have had a sleeping bag, so this is the first and a bit of a splurge. I found it to be very warm and comfy. It kept me warm although the temperature wasn’t 0 degrees. It want too hot either. The cover does fit very tightly but was able to get the bag out and back in without help. The zipper gets a little stuck at times. Overall a great sleeping bag, would recommend.
- DFDanny F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 21, 2023Great Bag
Great sleeping bag, great quality