The new Vista Quick Tent, by TETON Sports, sets up in an instant. Simply roll it out, lock your poles and pull the drawstring. The locking hub keeps your tent up until you are ready to take it down. These tents are made to use on the ground or to fit on top of two TETON Sports Universal Camp Cots for a camping experience that is out of this world.
Two-way zippers make getting in and venting your tent a breeze. And a gear loft holds light and small essentials. A standard tent-length rainfly comes with each tent. Look for the Elite Rainfly, sold separately, that covers the tent and cot(s) all the way to the ground. Stay dry, get outdoors and enjoy life.
More details about the Vista 2-Person Quick Tent:
|Material Overview:||75D 190T Taffeta, 75D 190T Taffeta, 75D 190T Taffeta, and FR Mesh (PE)|
|Shell Material:||75D 190T Taffeta|
|Floor Material:||75D 190T Taffeta|
|Tent Pole Material:||Fiberglass|
|Tent Inner Wall Material:||75D 190T Taffeta|
|Tent Mesh Material:||FR Mesh (PE)|
|Rainfly Material:||75D 190T Taffeta|
|Dimensions (in use):||82" x 60" x 41"|
|Dimensions (stored or packed):||33" x 7" x 7"|
|Pack Weight:||6.3 lbs.|
|Storage Method:||Carry Bag|
|Comfort Tent Capacity:||2 person|
|Camp Tent Capacity:||2 person|
|Number of Tent Doors:||2|
|Number of Tent Stakes:||6|
|Tent Pole Type:||Connected|
|Tent Pole Diameter:||8.5 mm|
|Country of Origin:||China|
Please note: We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Please provide a physical shipping address when checking out.
We ship from our warehouse in Salt Lake City, Utah via various methods, including USPS and FedEx. If an item is available for sale, it is in stock in our warehouse and will ship as soon as the payment processes, usually within 1 business day of your order.
Once shipped, orders typically take approximately 3 to 5 business days to arrive.
Standard shipping is free for orders $75 and above—after discounts are applied and before taxes and shipping are calculated—to destinations in the continental 48 US states.
When you place an order, you will get a confirmation email. Once your order has left our warehouse, we will email your tracking information to you. Your carrier can give you an estimated arrival date. Most carriers provide step-by-step updates if you request them.
Express shipping is available via FedEx. Rates are calculated by package weight and destination. These options and their rates will be available during checkout.
Built TETON Tough
Our Lifetime Warranty
All of our products are backed by a limited lifetime guarantee. Our products are built to withstand whatever nature throws at you, but rest assured, our warranty will help get your gear repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong.
- DLDavid L.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 18, 2023Awesome tent, quick setup
I use this tent often on weekend camping/ short hiking trips. Quick to setup, so there’s not a lot of time spent to get the campsite setup. Small enough to take on short hikes.
- TJTaylor J.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApr 24, 2023Perfect Adventure Tent
We stayed on an uninhabited island for 3 days in the sun, no shade. This thing worked great. Super easy setup and take down. The UV protection was a life saver. Even though it is green it wasn't too hot and the flaps secured nicely to the exterior poles to allow just the right amount of air flow.
Hanging spots inside for lights. Perfect interior for queen size sleeping bag and sleeping pad.
- RPRaina P.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 29, 2023Quick and Easy setup!
Great tent! I use the 2 person for a single, and it has plenty of space!.
- DBDan B.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 21, 2023Great tent
I really like this tent. We placed on the two cots and used the pads. It was easy to set up and take down. I like the two openings which made it great for us to get in and out. Love having it on the cots as at my age (75) it was easy to get in and out.
- OCOliver C.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 17, 2023This tent is so easy and quick!
I researched a lot to have a quick tent for climbing trips. We usually wake up pretty early and the sooner you leave the campground, the more time you have at the crag. So I just love what this tent offers. Space for gear, vestibule for shoes, size and weight not too bad for what is offered, nice internal organization, 2 doors in the tent is great for 2 people sleeping, and net is great for summer camping. Great tent.
- RRRichard R.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsApr 14, 2023Great tent that doesn't really fit a backpack.
The Teton Vista 2-person quick tent is awesome. It's a great price, sets up quick and simply, has plenty of room for two people or one and his dogs. It's just a bit to long when packed up to fit in a backpack but it's still great.
- RBRoyce B.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 27, 2023Simple and spacious.
I like this Vista 2 tent. It is much more spacious inside for two people for sure with more head room. I also have 2 of the Vista 1 tents. I wish they were about 8 inches longer in length. I'm 5'9" and the Vista 1 tents are a tad short for me with my sleeping bag and pillow. The width on the Vista 1 is fine. I still like them though for my grandson.
- CACharles A.Verified ReviewerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsFeb 15, 2023Awesome tent at a great price.
Easy to setup and take down. I found out it works on Costco cots as well (sorry Teton!) The zippers, material and construction are first rate.
- RPRobert P.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 11, 2022Awesome tent
Pops up so quickly. Love it. I would recommend have larger vistibule and a tie out guide for head and foot section of rainfly in next iteration. Rainfly are almost touching the inner tent. Other than that, very durable tent. Support team is awesome get all my questions answered
- ARArun R.Verified BuyerReviewingVista 2-Person Quick TentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsAug 19, 2022My First and Best
I have always feared setting up a tent especially in windy situations. But Vista setup was a breeze. The tent was functional right out of the bag and took me less than 5 minutes to lie down inside on a mattress. Only con is that it is a tad bit not on the light side but I am not planning to walk to remote locations with it.